We are here to help.
Please bring the following items to your initial appointment.
- Driver’s license or state identification card
- Your Medicaid, Medicare, or other insurance cards
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- If you have received any mental health services in the past, bring the name and contact information
- Your personal information (address, phone number, Social Security number)
If you don’t have the information listed above, please don’t let this stop you from attending the first appointment. We will help you obtain what is needed.
During your intake appointment
Your appointment with the intake clinician will take place in a private office. The intake clinician will ask you questions about why you have come in for services. He or she will ask you to talk about any symptoms you have experienced (mood swings, difficulty sleeping, feeling sad, etc.) The intake clinician will also ask you what your goals are for treatment. Treatment goals are different for everyone. We will work together to determine what these goals are for you.
After your intake appointment
When the intake appointment is completed, you will be scheduled for appointments at Community Support Services. If the intake worker determines another agency may be a better fit for your specific needs, we will work with you to schedule an appointment.
If for any reason you need to reschedule one of these appointments, please call 330-996-9130.
If transportation is a barrier to attending any of these appointments, please let us know this information and we will try to assist you.